Hotel Trianon, book a sustainable hotel in Paris
Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche is a sustainable hotel fully committed to environmental preservation. It offers you a meaningful stay in Paris thanks to responsible tourism, as opposed to mass tourism.
Your eco-friendly hotel in the heart of Paris
Indeed, the sustainable hotel Trianon Rive Gauche Paris, located in Saint Germain des Prés and the Latin Quarter in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, testifies to its ecological commitment by obtaining the European Ecolabel certification, as well as the international Green Key label.
Your 4-star hotel offers you a quality service near the Palais du Luxembourg and its immense garden, where you can stroll and take full advantage of the wonders of Parisian heritage, while adopting a few eco-friendly gestures to preserve the planet, such as saving water and energy or sorting waste, for a better common future. Short circuits are to be favoured as much for the consumer as for our 4-star hotel, which is moreover an eco-friendly hotel
Our privileged location in the centre of Paris gives you access to a wide range of tourist attractions: stroll through the mythical Saint Michel district to see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Sorbonne University, visit the Pantheon, admire the Eiffel Tower in Paris, visit the Orsay Museum or the Louvre Museum.
Your eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Paris, so you have quick access to the Tuileries Gardens and the Marais district. You can also enjoy the mythical places of the City of Light less than 30 minutes away from the Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel: the Opera Garnier, the vast Tuileries Gardens, the Île de la Cité and the Île Saint-Louis, the department stores on Boulevard Haussmann and the Champs-Elysées.
Find out more about our environmental policy
The sustainable actions of the Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel
In our restaurant
To offer you a responsible stay, your eco-friendly hotel in Paris is proud to serve you at the breakfast buffet :
- 100% pure Isigny PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) butter pastries
- Home-made jams
- Organic spread and honey
- Comté cheese certified PDO
- Natural squeezed orange juice
- Products in large packaging
- Fight against food waste (Too Good To Go)
In our rooms
- The rooms are cleaned with European Ecolabel or natural cleaning products
- Your sheets are cleaned on request to reduce water consumption
- Glass carafes and glasses are available in all our rooms
Fill your carafe at our water fountain on the ground floor
- Installation of water saving devices at the taps and showers to reduce water consumption
- Low energy light bulbs in all our rooms
- 2-compartment bins in all rooms
In our hotel
- Sending invoices by email reducing paper photocopies
- Gradual use of QR codes, to encourage digital use and limit paper
- Presence detectors in the corridors to limit energy consumption
- Waste sorting
- Water saving
- We offer Gobi water bottles for sale, 100% made in France and trendy! More info at the reception
Book your sustainable hotel in Paris !
Simple eco-actions during your stay
- No food waste
- Sort your waste
- 1€/night to help plant a tree (with Reforest’Action)
- Reduce your energy consumption (low consumption)
- Prefer soft transport (bike, walk, electric car…)
- Prefer local shopping and organic and seasonal products (short circuits)
Follow our sustainable actions
The European Ecolabel is a European certification that rewards eco-friendly hotels that demonstrate respect for the environment through their sustainable services. The criteria of this label guarantee the use of sustainable products and a reduction of their environmental impact. It responds both to the need for reliable information on the ecological quality of products or services, and to the desire of companies to highlight their efforts to protect the environment through labelled products or service activities.
The Green Key certification completes and guarantees our involvement through our actions, measures and responsible purchases. It is aimed at tourist accommodation that implements a dynamic policy in favour of environmental education and awareness, with criteria covering: environmental policy, water, waste and energy management, responsible purchasing, the living environment, environmental awareness and renewable energy. The criteria are established at international level and are re-evaluated every year.
L’Hôtel Trianon Rive Gauche est également signataire de la charte “Pour un hébergement durable à Paris” de l’Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris.
Notre hôtel écologique s’engage ainsi à tout mettre en œuvre pour : promouvoir les valeurs du développement durable, mener des actions éco-responsables, partager les éco gestes avec les clients et les encourager à participer à cette démarche environnementale durant tout le séjour. Mais encore, valoriser le patrimoine naturel et culturel du territoire parisien.
Donnez du sens à votre séjour à Paris et optez pour un tourisme durable en soutenant la démarche écologique et la politique environnementale de l’Hôtel Trianon Rive Gauche !